2. Country of origin (e.g., Spain)
3. Product Type (e.g., Grape Wine)
4. Importer‟s name, address, and phone number
5. Importer‟s business license number
6. Date of bottling (e.g., Year-Month-Day or Julian Code or Lot Number)
7. Alcohol percentage and product volume (e.g., 12.5%, 750 ml)
8. Major ingredients (e.g., Grape)
9. Name of place where the product can be returned or exchanged in case the product has any defect.
10. Storage Instructions
11. Food additives used (e.g., Sulfur Dioxide)
12. Mandatory health warning clause
13. Mandatory warning clause against liquor sales to minors.
14. Name of designated distribution channel (only required on bottles sold in retail stores. Bottles sold in retail stores should be marked „For Home Consumption‟, whereas bottles served in restaurants and bars are not required)Export- Import. How Export Wine to South Korea? Competitors. Wines in South Korea. Export Wine to South Korea. Exportar vino a Corea del Sur. How export wine in Asia? Export Import. Wine South Korea. How to export wine to Care in the South? Red wine or White wine?Vino Export Exportar. Importar. Mercado del vino en Japon. Export – Import. Three mayor reason to export wine into South Korea. Export – Import. Opportunities in the Chinese Wine Industry . Exportation Export. Import. Wine Market Thailand. Market Sector Structure Export. Japan Wine market