Good manners are all about making people feel comfortable all the time.
Here are a few common courtesies:
Reply when someone speaks to you.
Not forget say “Please,” “Thank you,” and “Excuse me.”
You only get one chance. In business relationships today your ability to respectfully respond to certain individuals and situations can build your self-confidence. Remember that your behavior is observed and judged daily by employers, clients, and co-workers.
There are some tips, you should know.
- Good eye contact and body language
- Active listening
- Not interrupting
- Not monopolizing the conversation
- Responding and contributing to the conversation
- Making introductions
- Addressing your staff, colleagues, and boss
- Communicating successfully at meetings
- Making the most of special business events
- Handling phone calls, voice mail, faxes, and e-mails
- Writing business letters